Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's been awhile

Well Ladies and Gentleman its been quite some time since I've been able to update the blog.  It's always a drag when real life gets in the way of the hobby.  Updates should be coming more frequently but in the meantime to hold you all over I'm posting a bunch of my fathers recently completed figures.  Most of these are for Italy and as always let us know what you think!

Pzr II Luchs



  
Tunisian Tiger and a few Stugs


Semovente 105's


Pzr IV's



Mix of Pzr III's




Tunisian FJ





Puma's


251's

About a third of the future projects organized and labeled



Some of the collection

54mm AWI Collection

More various 15mm


Brand new French from ATKM 54mm (FoW half-track used for scaling)


25mm Knights of Santiago






Hope you enjoyed them.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what youre saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete